Welcome to the HDF5 Support Page!
HDF5 is a data model, library, and file format for storing and managing data. It supports an unlimited variety of datatypes, and is designed for flexible and efficient I/O and for high volume and complex data. HDF5 is portable and is extensible, allowing applications to evolve in their use of HDF5. The HDF5 Technology suite includes tools and applications for managing, manipulating, viewing, and analyzing data in the HDF5 format.
- Learning HDF5 - Various tutorials for learning about and using HDF5
- HDF5 Examples - Example applications for using HDF5
- Libraries and Tools Reference - Includes:
NOTE: New and improved HDF5 Reference Manual is now located at https://docs.hdfgroup.org/hdf5/develop/
- HDF5 Application Developer's Guide - Includes:
- HDF5 User Guides
- Design Specifications - File format, Image and Palette, Table, and Dimension Scale