Creating and manipulating HDF5 datasets intended to be interpreted as images (H5IM)
- H5IM_GET_IMAGE_INFO — Gets information about an image dataset (dimensions, interlace mode and number of associated palettes).
- H5IM_GET_NPALETTES — Gets the number of palettes associated to an image.
- H5IM_GET_PALETTE — Gets the palette dataset.
- H5IM_GET_PALETTE_INFO — Gets information about a palette dataset (dimensions).
- H5IM_IS_IMAGE — Inquires if a dataset is an image.
- H5IM_IS_PALETTE — Inquires if a dataset is a palette.
- H5IM_LINK_PALETTE — Attaches a palette to an image.
- H5IM_MAKE_IMAGE_8BIT — Creates and writes an image.
- H5IM_MAKE_IMAGE_24BIT — Creates and writes a true color image.
- H5IM_MAKE_PALETTE — Creates and writes a palette.
- H5IM_READ_IMAGE — Reads image data from disk.
- H5IM_UNLINK_PALETTE — Dettaches a palette from an image.
The specification for this API is presented in another document: HDF5 Image and Palette Specification. This version of the API is primarily concerned with two dimensional raster data similar to HDF4 Raster Images. The HDF5 image API uses the Lite HDF5 API.
To use any of these functions or subroutines, you must first include the relevant include file (C) or module (Fortran) in your application.
The following line includes the HDF5 Image package, H5IM, in C applications:
This line includes the H5IM module in Fortran applications: