Creating and manipulating HDf5 datasets that are associated with the dimension of another HDF5 dataset (H5DS)
- H5DS_ATTACH_SCALE — Attach dimension scale dsid to dimension idx of dataset did.
- H5DS_DETACH_SCALE — Detach dimension scale dsid from the dimension idx of Dataset did.
- H5DS_GET_LABEL — Read the label for dimension idx of did into buffer label.
- H5DS_GET_NUM_SCALES — Determines how many Dimension Scales are attached to dimension idx of did.
- H5DS_GET_SCALE_NAME — Retrieves name of scale did into buffer name.
- H5DS_IS_ATTACHED — Report if dimension scale dsid is currently attached to dimension idx of dataset did.
- H5DS_IS_SCALE — Determines whether dset is a Dimension Scale.
- H5DS_ITERATE_SCALES — Iterates the operation visitor through the scales attached to dimension dim.
- H5DS_SET_LABEL — Set label for the dimension idx of did to the value label.
- H5DS_SET_SCALE — Convert dataset dsid to a dimension scale, with optional name, dimname.
To use any of these functions or subroutines, you must first include the relevant include file (C) or module (Fortran) in your application.
The following line includes the HDF5 Dimension Scale package, H5DS, in C applications:
This line includes the H5DS module in Fortran applications: